This week I decided to watch The Bucket List. Yes I know I am late, but it is better now than never right? I now see why so many people loved this movie; I found it quite inspirational. From the movie I was able to see that it is both the small and the big things that make your life meaningful. I know many say that is the small things that matter but honestly I think the big things make for great memories as well. I am 21 years young and I have big goals and dreams but I also appreciate small things like finding a penny on heads while walking throughout campus. In light of this movie I have decided to create my own bucket list with items big and small.
1. Swim with dolphins
2. Have an amazing backyard.
3. Visit Canada
4. Volunteer in another country.
5. Create my own clothing collection.
6. Learn to cook.
7. Dance on a dance team for a professional sports team.
8. Get my "free spirit" back.
9. Rescue my own puppy.
10. Graduate from college with at least a 3.5.
11. Learn to ride a motorcycle.